jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

The reason why i want to be a vet

When i was a child i wanted to be a singer, because I love music; An astronaut, because i love know curiosities about the planets, the stars, galaxies or every kind of space objects; Even I want to be an painter or sculptress, i always was in love with art, and still today, I don’t give up to be recognized for my draws, paintings and sculptures. I of course I love the animals since I was very young so one of my favorites options was to be a veterinarian. But with time, all these options appear unlikely. I started to think of what was more possible and what will complete me.


If I want to be a singer I will deal with a pressure of a big public and I am very shy in that kind of occasions, so no, thanks. I am terrible on physics and that don’t combines with be an astronaut.

But I always loved chemistry and biology, and like the contact with some people, like the owners of dogs that a meet when I take a walk with my dog. I like to hear they, the problems with their animals, the conduct with another thing and whatever that the owner say about the animal, I stay very interested. With that signals I started to think that the profile of a vet is very close of my personality.



Each day I am more shore that I chose right, I am enjoying a lot the university, mainly the company of the animals, of all kind. Because of that i am not shore of what speciality i will take.

1 comentario:

  1. Be a singer and astronout sound great, but I agree with you, it's too difficult to be under pressure in a stage and the physic science is so hard.
    So good you chose this career, veterinary medicine is so beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar